Junior Club meets Tuesdays, about once a month.
We see the value in public speaking skills at an early age. We want to encourage those who find this fun. We also want to make sure students don’t burn out before they reach the tournament participation age of 12.
Eligibility for Jr Club
- Sibling or
- Ages 10-11
- I can sit and follow directions
- I can take feedback from my peers
- I’m willing to give my best effort
- Assist with Jr Club Meetings (This might be every week or a rotation)
- Assist Club Members by listening to speeches and giving feedback (As needed)
- Assist with Club Tournaments
- Judge at least one Tournament (this may be out of our area)
There are 1-2 Tournaments a year for Junior Competitors.